Plato CLASS B
Plato CLASS B
We are proud to present the Plato CLASS B, the original home entertainment system from Convert Technologies (formerly known as Entotem). Uniquely designed to provide all the best audio and home cinema capabilities in a ‘one-box’ solution. You can play music and movies via multi-room multi-device streaming, download content in high resolution, store media, record vinyl in high resolution, listen to internet radio, operate android apps, and more – all through an amplified, highly tuned and efficient platform.
Plato systems are operated via the Plato app which can be downloaded and used on any Android device, as well as iOS devices. The Plato CLASS B system will form the heart of any home or commercial audiovisual environment, providing an easy to install and use control system for audiophiles, cinephiles as well as entry level enthusiasts. Home Entertainment will never be the same again.
- Amplifier Connections: 1 x MM/MC analogue phono input, 3 x Line analogue input, 1 x Coax digital input, 3 x Optical digital inputs, 1 x Analogue pre-amp output, 2 x Optical digital output, 2 x Speaker output via 4mm banana connectors. (Class B amplifier operation)
- Video Formats Supported: Video formats: H263, H264 (BP/MP/HP), MPEG-4 SP/ASP, MPEG2, VP8, MJPEG, Xvid. Video playback up to HD 1080p, 30fps
- Audio formats supported: AAC LC/PLUS, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, VORBIS, PCM/WAVE, AIFF. Audio playback/record at 24 bits, up to 192kHz
- Power Source: 220V – 240V 50Hz / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: Idle <9W, Full Power 2-CH 8Ω < 200W
- Dimensions: 370 x 300 x 130 (W x D x H) mm
- Weight: 14Kg
- S/PDIF Inputs: Transformer isolated coax x 1 (up to 192kHz sample rate), TOSLINK x 2 (up to 192kHz sample rate, TOSLINK x 1 (up to 96kHz sample rate)
- S/PDIF Outputs: TOSLINK x 2 (up to 192kHz sample rate)