Plato CLASS A
Plato CLASS A
Used example in immaculate satin black finish. 2TB built-in hard disk storage. Supplied with the original packaging and accessories.
Class A amplifiers are usually big, expensive and ‘separate’ when it comes to the considerations you make for improving your audio entertainment experience. With the Plato Class A system however, this is simply not the case.
The Plato Class A system has been cunningly tailored to include a Class A amplifier, to provide you with an unparalleled audio output. With all of the usual benefits from our Plato software such as streaming, high resolution downloads, internet radio management, completely customisable media controls and much more, you are in for a treat. The Class A Amplifier version of our Plato is truly an audiophile’s choice of home entertainment system.
Along with the ability to record vinyl, the Plato Class A can also rip CDs, so your huge catalogue of hard copies of music can be digitised easily. All Plato Class A purchases now include a LG Ultra Portable DVD-RW drive, and well as a Kindle Fire for remote control simplicity.
- Andrew Everard for Hi-Fi News
- Jason Kennedy for Hi-Fi+
- Jon Myles for Hi-Fi World
- Janine Elliot for HiFi Pig
- David Vivian for Hi-Fi Choice
- Amplifier Connections: 1 x MM/MC phono input, 3 x Line analogue input, 1 x Coax digital input, 3 x Optical digital inputs, 1 x Analogue pre-amp output, 2 x Optical digital output, 2 x Speaker output via 4mm banana connectors. (Class A amplifier operation)
- Video Formats Supported: Video formats: H263, H264 (BP/MP/HP), MPEG-4 SP/ASP, MPEG2, VP8, MJPEG, Xvid. Video playback up to HD 1080p, 30fps
- Audio formats supported: AAC LC/PLUS, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, VORBIS, PCM/WAVE, AIFF. Audio playback/record at 24 bits, up to 192kHz
- Power Source: 220V – 240V 50Hz / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: Idle <9W, Full Power 2-CH 8Ω < 200W
- Dimensions: 370 x 300 x 130 (W x D x H) mm
- Weight: 14Kg
- S/PDIF Inputs: Transformer isolated coax x 1 (up to 192kHz sample rate), TOSLINK x 2 (up to 192kHz sample rate, TOSLINK x 1 (up to 96kHz sample rate)
- S/PDIF Outputs: TOSLINK x 2 (up to 192kHz sample rate)