Amphion Helium 410
Amphion Helium 410
The Amphion Helium 410 is handmade in Finland and due to its controlled dispersion it keeps its clarity even when placed close to the boundaries, such as desktops, TV stands, bookshelves or walls. Despite being small and easy to place Helium 410 sounds full bodied and works nicely without a subwoofer.
Helium 410 is compact and easy to place. Its timeless appearance and variety of colour options allow you to blend it with any decor.
Helium 410 fulfils the demands of hectic rapidly changing modern lifestyle. Advanced acoustical engineering allows Helium 410 to adapt to changing requirements:
- Emotionally immersing near-field listening with computer
- Wide and even listening area for TV and movie applications
- 3-dimensional soundstaging and correct placement of voices with 2-channel system, even when watching movies
- Natural clear voice band even with low listening levels
- Room filling natural and emotional sound for enjoyable background listening - even at low listening volumes.
Helium 410 is handmade in Finland and due to its controlled dispersion it keeps its clarity even when placed close to the boundaries, such as desktops, TV tops, bookshelves or side or back walls.
Despite being small and easy to place Helium 410 sounds full bodied and works nicely without a subwoofer. Clear, natural voice band is a joy. Especially as it keeps its intelligibility even at whisper-like late night listening levels.
In addition to conventional sources modern streaming applications like Spotify and Mog were used in the development of Helium 410.
- Operating principle: 2-way, vented
- Tweeter: 1" titanium
- Mid / woofer: 4.5" paper
- Crossover point: 1600 Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz +/-3dB
- Power recommendation: 20 - 80 W
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 259 x 132 x 220 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Variations: full white, standard white, white with black grids, black, white with coloured grilles (9 different standard colours plus custom RAL colours)